Learn Welsh Fast!
Learning to speak Welsh can be quick and easy with our Welsh language courses and learning aids. Whether you are looking for an all audio Welsh course like Pimsleur or a computer based Welsh course like Rosetta Stone, we have what’s right for you. Before you know it, you’ll be on your way to learning Welsh.
Learn Welsh on the Go
Having a busy life shouldn’t keep you from learning Welsh. We offer several Welsh language courses that will allow you to learn to speak Welsh while driving, exercising, doing housework, etc. This means you can learn Welsh anywhere, anytime. The ease with which you’ll learn Welsh is amazing.
Can I Really Learn Welsh?
The answer is YES! Learning Welsh is easier than ever with our full line of Welsh language courses and learning aids. Learning Welsh is not as hard as you might think. With all the available Welsh resources, you can learn while commuting, while watching TV or while sitting in front of the computer. If you want to learn to speak Welsh, there is no excuse to not. The world is at our fingertips and learning Welsh will help you better communicate with everyone.
Here are 5 Secrets to Learn Welsh Fast:
- Set a Goal - Decide how many minutes each day you are going to set aside for your Welsh studies. Stick to this no matter what comes about. Setting a goal to study each day will help you more quickly achieve your goal to learn Welsh fast.
- Set a Time - Know at what time you are going to study Welsh each day. This is part of your goal setting but of equal importance to your success. Your time might be first thing in the morning. Or it might be on your evening commute home. Whatever the time is, stick to it.
- Take Notes - Buy yourself a notebook to use for your Welsh studies. In your notebook take notes of the words or phrases that may be difficult for you to remember. Spell them out. Write their definition. You’ll be surprised with how much this will help you in your goal to learn Welsh fast.
- Collect Welsh Articles and Pictures - Keep a folder and collect Welsh articles and pictures about the language and country you are learning about. You might find an article about Wales. Add those to your folder. The internet is full of Welsh language newspapers. Print off some articles to look over and see how many words you recognize.
- Have Fun! - There is no sense setting a goal to learn Welsh if you don’t have fun. Use your new language skills to practice with native speakers. And before you know it, you’ll be on your way to learning Welsh. Good luck and have fun!